The Interactive Audit Workshops Options:
Office/Clinic | Inpatient Services | Emergency Services
Currently all workshops are scheduled for Online
Workshops are designed for hands-on interaction
as opposed to instructional style delivery specific to each type and place of service.
Our workshops have been planned to meet the training needs of the accomplished auditor as well as those new to auditing.
The workshop begins with by discussing the variation of audit types as well as proper selection of sample size.
- The beginning session on audit types and samples will last approximately one hour
- Attendees are provided a workbook including 10 fully redacted patient encounters. The training session will cover approximately 8 of these encounters during the live session, time permitting
- With each encounter, attendees are provided 5-10 minutes of self-work time to audit the note and formulate their own ideas for feedback regarding the findings of the encounter
- Open audit and discussion will then commence, as the instructor will lead the class through audit analysis of the encounter and completion of the feedback findings for the spreadsheet entry
- Attendees are then provided noted areas of deficiency from the audit and asked to write a brief finding for the formal report of findings and deliver these to their peers in the training. This provides an opportunity to articulate findings for critique and feedback in an environment that strives to strengthen and cultivate auditor skills and strengths.
Each workshop is limited to allow a maximum of 25 attendees to allow the instructor to answer questions of each
participant, so reserve your seat early!
Private Training sessions can be customized to include your organizations sample encounters and your template audit reports, and our hands-on auditing will incorporate your internal policies all while sitting at your venue.
This workshop includes 8 CEUs and all course materials. While the CEUs are good for CPC and CPMA they can also be
split, per AAPC approval, between all specialties except
CASCC, CIRCC and CPMS for
continuing education units.
Class is held from 8:30am - 5:30pm Eastern time online via our webinar platform, GoToWebinar
Classes require a minimum of 5 paying students; in the event we do not reach our minimum the session will be reschedule
Instructors will include: Shannon DeConda, Scott Kraft, Stephanie Allard, Toni Elhoms, & Paul Spencer
PLEASE BE ADVISED: PARTICIPATION IS REQUESTED