Prepare Yourself, Your Staff and Your Providers for the 2021 E/M Changes!
Our team of
experts at NAMAS have created an on-demand learning opportunity for you and
your team to better understand the most notable office/outpatient Evaluation
and Management code changes in 23 years! These trainings will be applicable to
coders, auditors, compliance professionals, and providers. Each webinar will
break down one component and provide the information you'll need
to know for the changes being implemented in January
2021. Our webinar series will meet the educational needs of those new to coding/auditing to
those well-seasoned and actively utilizing the codes set.
Purchase individual webinars or bundle all and save!
- Broad Overview of E/M Changes
- Defining the Differences in 2020 vs. 2021
- Medical Necessity & E/M Changes
- History & Exam in 2021: The Quandary
- Understanding MDM in 2021: Part 1 — Number and Complexity of Problems Addressed
- Understanding MDM in 2021: Part 2 — Amount and/or Complexity of Data to be Reviewed
- Understanding MDM in 2021: Part 3 — Risk in MDM
- Training Your Providers for 2021
- Hands-On 2020 vs. 2021
- Hands-On /Q&A
(Purchase of on-demand webinar presentation includes: webinar video, session handouts, and 1 AAPC CEU)