NAMAS 12th Annual Auditing & Compliance Conference
Pre-Conference: Sunday, December 6, 2020
Conference: Monday, December 7, 2020 - Wednesday, December 9, 2020
Venue: Westin Fort Lauderdale Beach Resort (321 N. Fort Lauderdale Beach Blvd, Fort Lauderdale, FL 33304)
Important Event Update: The show WILL go on! The safety of our attendees, speakers and staff of are upmost importance and we are working diligently with the conference venue to ensure that we take every precaution necessary to ensure everyone's safety. This year's conference will be a hybrid event! Attendees will be able to select if they'd like to attend in person or online. Join us at the beautiful Westin Fort Lauderdale Beach Resort or from the comfort of your home or office! All sessions will be live streamed so that attendees don't miss out on the full conference experience. In the event regulations prohibit us from hosting our event live, it will be moved to an all-virtual event. During registration, we are asking attendees to elect their attendance preference- live in person, or online. This is only a tool to help us in our planning process and is not a firm selection- attendees will be able to adjust this preference as the event gets closer.
Why this conference is right for you:
- The only national conference that is specific to medical auditing and compliance topics
- The agenda is full of topics that appeal to experienced professionals as well as newer professionals in the auditing and compliance industry
- Conference boasts a faculty hand picked from the top leaders in the healthcare industry
- All presenters are encouraged to conduct a deep-dive into their topic and not a broad lecture and all presentations are conducted from the auditing and compliance perspective
- Attendees will have the option to select sessions from a variety of tracks featuring sessions focused on auditing, practice management & compliance and more! Full agenda coming soon!
Who Should Attend:
- Individuals interested in pursuing a career in auditing & compliance
- Medical auditors and compliance professionals
- Practice managers to assist with compliance planning for the new year
- Physicians and healthcare providers as this learning opportunity provides education that will help in carrier audits and help keep your medical practice compliant
- Carrier auditors and fraud investigators in order to receive medical audit training that is not always made available in your industry
Group rates are available- contact our NAMAS Coordinator at [email protected] or call us at 877-418-5564
CONFERENCE PRICING (THROUGH May 31, 2020):
NAMAS Members: Pre-Conference& Conference: $1295
Conference Only: $995
NON Members: Pre-Conference & Conference: $1595
Conference Only: $1295
DEPOSIT ONLY OPTION: We have heard from many of our attendees who are paying to come to conference out of their own pocket, and we want to help. This option allows you to put down a deposit to hold your space at conference and pay along the way as to not incur the large expense all at once. After we receive your deposit, our team will contact you with further information.
CONFERENCE VIP PACKAGE ADD-On:
Enhance your conference experience with our VIP Package add on! For only $199, you'll receive:
***Conference registrations are transferable, but non-refundable***
- A flash drive of handouts for ALL pre-conference & conference sessions
- A VIP-only registration line for faster check in
- Admission to our VIP only event, occurring the evening of Tuesday, December 8
- VIP name badge
- Additional NAMAS Swag
- and more!